Saturday, March 31, 2007

Video Blog # 64: Skateboarding in front of my house.

Here is some footage of Will and Dave skateboarding in front of my house. You can see Anji and Joaquin on the sidelines. The music you hear is from feltonjamhouse.com, and on this particular song, Will is playing Bass, and I am singing. Anji chimes in with some singing too. They are skating in front of the actual Felton jam house, while the music playing was recorded in the Felton Jam House. I know, it is really crazy stuff.


Download: WMV | MOV

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Greg,
Thanks for the link!
I liked this one a lot. I too ride a long board, the visuals and music captured a bit of everything (concerning the long board experience) Gonna peep a couple more videos now...

Greg said...

Hey Nathan,

Glad you liked it. Longboards are fun! Keep up the good work with bicycle-sidewalk!

MrBlue said...

dope!

i love the fact that the music is what was actually being played at that time... live and direct...

my first time on this blog, but i will be back...

peace.

mrblue
www.mrbluereviews.com

Greg said...

Cool, thanks MrBlue! Rock on and peace out!